Due to a major refurbishment in Benito Villamarín Stadium, the Betis Tour is temporarily suspended.
You now have the opportunity to visit the Benito Villamarín Stadium. A chance to get to know the most intimate nooks and experience the emotion that has been felt in the thousands of matches that have been played here throughout its history, 75 years of Real Betis Balompié in Heliópolis. A dream shared by all Betis fans is now a reality – courtesy of the Betis tour.
The Tour Route
The group must be at the glass doors of the Benito Villamarín Stadium 10 minutes before the start of the visit. You will be received by the tour guide and the tour will then begin.
1. Glass doors, 2. Mixed zone, 3. Pressroom, 4. Executive boxes, reception areas and Trophy room, 5. Radio Betis, 6. Home changing rooms*, 7. Changing room tunnel**, 8. Pitch, 9. Home bench, 10. North goal, 11. Official shop.
Access to the shop via the car park.
* As long as it does not interfere with the first team’s work programme. **Leave a message in the changing room tunnel for your favourite player and it will be something he sees just before setting foot on the pitch.
Price for non members: 15€.
Price for members and "Soy Bético" cardholders: 10€.
Special prices for groups (maximum 15 people): 10€.
Children under 6 free entry.
School groups and Betis Fan Clubs: 5€ (every 20 students one teacher gets free entry). School groups are Fan Clubs are limited to 50 participants and maximum duration 30 minutes.
Prices are subject to possible modifications. Prices include VAT.
Monday to Thrusdays 10:00 - 11:00 and 13:00 and afternoons 17:00 - 18:00, Fridays only open mornings.
Opening times are subject to the needs of the first team.
Open all yera round except Sundays and 25 December and 1 January.
(For administrative reasons the tour route and time may vary from the information given prior to the visit)
The group can comprise of up a maximum of 25 people and last no more than 30 minutes.El número de personas del grupo debe ser máximo 25 con una duración máxima de 30 minutos.
Discounts at the shop
Reservations can be made:
- Via Email
- Apply for a visit
- At the club's offices - Avda de Heliópolis S/N Sevilla
Forms of Payment
Bank transfer with copy forwarded to the club via email or fax prior to the day of the visit:
- In cash at the stadium office on the day of the visit if a reservation has benn made.
- In cash at the stadium office on the day of the visit without a prioir reservation.
Those visitors who have not made a prior reservation can only go on the tour if they are vacancies available.
Estadio Benito Villamarín. Avda de Heliópolis S/N, 41012, Sevilla.
Telephone: +34 902 19 19 07